The Daily Journal
- The Daily Journal is published Monday through Friday afternoons and Saturday morning.
The weekday circulation is 22,000. The Saturday circulation is 28,000. The Daily Journal
provides coverage of Kankakee, Will, Iroquois, Ford, Livingston and Grundy counties in
- The Journal has won numerous awards for printing quality, advertising
and editorial coverage.
- The Daily Journal has bureaus in the state capital in Springfield;
Watseka; and Bourbonnais; in addition to the Kankakee office.
The Daily Journal is located in Kankakee, Illinois and also has
offices in Bourbonnais and Peotone, Illinois.
8 Dearborn Square
Kankakee, Illinois 60901
1180 North Convent
Bourbonnais, Illinois 60914
47 West Second
Manteno, Illinois 60950
100 South Fourth Street
Watseka, Illinois 60970
daily-journal.com: In addition to offering our readers the
most current local news six days a week in print, we are also available
on-line at: www.daily-journal.com.
eedition.daily-journal.com: An exact replica of the newspaper can be found on eedition.daily-journal.com.
• The Daily Journal was one of the earliest printing sites for USA
Today and prints both USA Today and Sports Weekly. The quality of reproduction
on The Journal presses has won top awards in Gannett and other national printing
• Kankakee County has its own symphony, its own theater group and a historical museum.
• The area is also home to a number of active summer festivals, including the Friendship
Festival in Bourbonnais, the Gladiolus Festival in Momence and the Pumpkin Festival in